A Dashboard is a collection of user-configured dashlets, which are pieces of information or data.
Users may create, configure, and share as many dashboards as they like. They may be organized by topic, project, or any other characteristic.
You may also use dashboards:
- as a workspace (private or collaborative) in which to gather and experiment with various data visualizations
- to look at a side-by-side comparison of different segmentations of the same questions and data sets
- to organize ideas into a compelling story
- to share ideas and deliverables
Learn More About Dashboards
- Navigating to a Dashboard
- Creating or Cloning a Dashboard
- Batch Filtering & Weighting of Dashboards
- Media Partner Dashboard Filters
- Dashboard Settings
- Emailing a Dashboard
- Sharing a Dashboard
- Deleting a Dashboard